Tuesday, December 02, 2008
Blowing off some of the dust
I'm not back for good. yet.
I do apologise for not updating the blog tho.
"Forgive me Readers for I have been missing"
I've been meaning to blog about everything since Atiqah's comeback and she has been backed for almost 3 weeks already! Gulp! How times flies!!! 5 more weeks before she turned into a KIWI. Amd this also means that a cousin will be getting hitched in less than 3 weeks. Hmmm.....
Anywho, I really missed blogging and I guess that's why I am here rambling a bit. Either that or I am just soooo bored and tired of reading over 600 application forms. And yes - I have to go approve them one by one. Darn!!!
Oh ya! Tmr is my big day! I'm getting my national award! Yippeeeee!!!
N on another note, my sayang Lil R is going to be star!!! He's acting tonite!!! Cool kan!!! Juz hope he won't get beaten up or abuse by his loser-father, penagih lah katakan... *konon-konon ikut skrip ni..* tho wen come to think of it, i did not see the skrip!
oh yeah, gtg, I still have over 300 application form to approve or reject or to refer to somewhere else. Miss u lots Gentle Readers!!!
Posted by DiStUrBeD AnGeL at 2:51 PM